Military Deployment Guide
LEAD STORY: Legal Matters
Courtesy of Military OneSource
There are several legal issues you need to consider before you leave for your deployment. From making a will to getting your interest rates...
Read the full story now !
Download and read our all-new digital edition flip-book!
Read More Military Deployment & Reintegration Articles:
- Deployment Stories - Driving Safely at Home after Combat Duty
- Your Education - Deploying? Why Not Finish Your Degree?
- Your Finances - Money Matters - Keep on Top of Your Finances While Deployed
- Your Job - Build Up Your Network (Before You Leave)
- Your Job - Reconnecting on the Job Following Deployment with the Guard or Reserve
- Your Reintegration - Reintegration Resources for Service Members and Their Families
- Your Reintegration - Quick Tips for Service Members Returning Home/Quick Tips for Spouses of Service Members Coming Home
- Your Reintegration - Getting Back Together - Post-deployment reintegration tips for couples and families.
- Your Family - Staying Connected - One of the most important things you can plan for before you leave on a deployment is how you will communicate with family and friends. This will help keep you connected with loved ones and make for an easier reintegration when you return.
- Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program