Military Families Magazine
LEAD STORY: Back to School - Motivating the Unmotivated Child
Motivating your child to do things they just don’t want to do is one of parenting’s greatest challenges, but thereare ways to unlock your child’s internal motivation without resorting to the time-weary method many parentsemploy of reward and punish... Read the full story now!
Download and read our all-new digital edition flip-book for September 2014!
Our Military Families Magazine is packed with useful and relevant articles to help active duty service members and their loved ones make transitions, stay in contact with loved ones, and make better decisions.
Read More Military Families and Benefits Articles:
- Back to School - Finding a New School After PCS
- Suicide Prevention
- It's CFC Time! Annual Giving Campaign 2014
- New CFC Regulations
- Back to School - Motivating the Unmotivated Child
- Family Stories - The Chaos Before the Calm
- Back to School - Military Child Education Coalition
- Your Ready! Resolve to Be Ready in 2014!
- Your Education - A Positive Role Model
Air Force spouse and mom inspires her family to achieve educational success
- Family Stories - Sesame Street's Katie Talks About Moving, Making New Friends
- Your Health - Eat Well on the Go
Tips to help you make better food choices
- Your Talents - Express Yourself
Veteran arists showcase their talents through the VAP
- Your Discounts - Moving or Taking a Vacation?
Be sure to check out what military discounts you can use to save some cash!
- Your Leisure - Military Travel Destinations
Whether you're looking for a big vacation or a weekend retreat, these military travel destinations have got you covered.
- Spouse's Corner - Living Her Dream
How this military spouse found an alternative to brick-and-mortar shops and opened an online clothing botique with astounding success
- Your Children - Unique Summer Camp Ideas for Your MilKid
Build skills, find friends, and have fun!