Military Families Magazine
Is military retirement no longer a distant possibility but squarely on the horizon?
If so, the money decisions you make today while still in the military may determine whether your transition is a journey through a financial minefield or a springboard to achieving your post-military dreams... Read the full story now!
Download and read our all-new digital edition flip-book for February 2015!
Our Military Families Magazine is packed with useful and relevant articles to help active duty service members and their loved ones make transitions, stay in contact with loved ones, and make better decisions.
Read More Military Families and Benefits Articles:
- Your Taxes: Know the Tax Breaks for Military Families Before Starting Your Taxes This Year
- Family Stories: Surprise! Having a Baby While Your Spouse is in the Military
- Your Retirement: Financial Planning for Retirement
- Spouse's Profile: Inspiring Others While Growing a Business
- Your Home: 5 Tips For Your Home Purchase
- Spouses' Corner: 5 Ways to Make Working From Home Work for the Military Spouse
- Children's Corner: Fun Things To Do With Moving Boxes With Kids
- Your Home: Buying and Renting Out Your Home (What Military Families Need to Know)
- Your Budget: The Best Budgeting Tools for the Military Family
- Your Money: 10 Things You're Paying Too Much For (Even With a Military Discount)
- Your Family: Reconnecting After a Military Deployment - a Spouses Perspective & Inspiration
- Your Holiday: 5 Places to Create Unique Holiday Memories
- Your Retirement: Finding Your Forever Home - 5 Mistakes You Don't Want to Make
- A Time For Everything: Navigating Education and Career Goals as a Military Couple
- Your Rights: The Uniform Deployed Parents Custody and Visitation Act
- Family Stories: Building and Keeping Family Traditions
- Back to School - Finding a New School After PCS
- Suicide Prevention
- It's CFC Time! Annual Giving Campaign 2014