Military Families Magazine
LEAD STORY: Building and Keeping Family Traditions
Creating traditions is not about bold ideas and grand schemes. It’s often the simple things that build the best memories. You can use any aspect our complicated military existence to create a fun tradition. 5 Simple Traditions You Can Steal From My Family... Read the full story now!
Download and read our all-new digital edition flip-book for November 2014!
Our Military Families Magazine is packed with useful and relevant articles to help active duty service members and their loved ones make transitions, stay in contact with loved ones, and make better decisions.
Read More Military Families and Benefits Articles:
- Your Money: 10 Things You're Paying Too Much For (Even With a Military Discount)
- Your Family: Reconnecting After a Military Deployment - a Spouses Perspective & Inspiration
- Your Holiday: 5 Places to Create Unique Holiday Memories
- Your Retirement: Finding Your Forever Home - 5 Mistakes You Don't Want to Make
- A Time For Everything: Navigating Education and Career Goals as a Military Couple
- Your Rights: The Uniform Deployed Parents Custody and Visitation Act
- Family Stories: Building and Keeping Family Traditions
- Back to School - Finding a New School After PCS
- Suicide Prevention
- It's CFC Time! Annual Giving Campaign 2014
- New CFC Regulations
- Back to School - Motivating the Unmotivated Child
- Family Stories - The Chaos Before the Calm
- Back to School - Military Child Education Coalition
- Your Ready! Resolve to Be Ready in 2014!
- Your Education - A Positive Role Model
Air Force spouse and mom inspires her family to achieve educational success
- Family Stories - Sesame Street's Katie Talks About Moving, Making New Friends
- Your Health - Eat Well on the Go
Tips to help you make better food choices