Military Families Magazine
LEAD STORY: Planning for Retirement, Are you Saving Enough?
As my husband approaches military retirement, he holds on to the hope to take a full year “off work” to hike the Appalachian Trail. Considering the hard work he’s put in over course of his... Read the full story now !
Download and read our all-new digital edition flip-book for July 2014!
Read More Military Families and Benefits Articles:
- Your Ready! Resolve to Be Ready in 2014!
- Your Education - A Positive Role Model
Air Force spouse and mom inspires her family to achieve educational success
- Family Stories - Sesame Street's Katie Talks About Moving, Making New Friends
- Your Health - Eat Well on the Go
Tips to help you make better food choices
- Your Talents - Express Yourself
Veteran arists showcase their talents through the VAP
- Your Discounts - Moving or Taking a Vacation?
Be sure to check out what military discounts you can use to save some cash!
- Your Leisure - Military Travel Destinations
Whether you're looking for a big vacation or a weekend retreat, these military travel destinations have got you covered.
- Spouse's Corner - Living Her Dream
How this military spouse found an alternative to brick-and-mortar shops and opened an online clothing botique with astounding success
- Your Children - Unique Summer Camp Ideas for Your MilKid
Build skills, find friends, and have fun!