Reserve & National Guard Magazine
LEAD STORY: Your Training
Guard and Reserve Integrate as Team at NTC
Reserve and National Guard Soldiers traditionally train one weekend a month and two weeks a year — usually individually. But two units integrated this year for their extended combat training... Read the full story now!
Download and read our all-new October 2014 Digital Edition flip-book!
Our Reserve & National Guard Magazine for October 2014 is packed with useful and relevant articles to help reservists and guard members make the most of their careers. Read the full digital edition now!
Open the Digital Edition Now!
Read More Reserve and National Guard Articles:
- RNG Perspectives: National Anthem Honored on 200th Anniversary
- Your Transition: Pilot Program Focuses on Transitions
- Your Transition: The Best of Both Worlds
- Your Training: Reserve & Guard Integrate at NTC
- RNG History: The Bourbon Trail to the National Guard
- RNG Perspectives - Reserve Component Automation Systems (RCAS)
- Your Units - 302nd Airlift Wing Provides Aid at Home and Across the Globe
- VA Disability Benefits
- Annual Training
- Military Suicide Prevention Update
- It's CFC Time! - Annual Giving Campaign 2014
- New CFC Regulations
- Paying for School the Nontraditional Way
- Your Education: Finding the Best Fit
How to choose your degree program
- Sound Bites
- RNG Spotlight
- RNG Perspectives: McConnell Reservist Reaches Air Refueling Milestone
- Your Education: Studying 101
Don't let your approach to studying derail you on the road to degree completion. Learn how you can tackle one of the more dreaded aspects of going back to school with tips from Anne Crossman, author of Study Smart, Study Less
- Your Healthcare: TRICARE Choices for National Guard and Reserve Members and Families
- Your Employment: Why Aren't I Getting Hired?
How you can make yourself more marketable in the civilian world