Reserve & National Guard Magazine
LEAD STORY: Your Benefits
What are VA Disability Benefits?
The U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), a government agency, was established to assist active duty service members, veterans, and eligible surviving spouses. The VA offers several programs for veterans who have experienced service-related injuries and illnesses, as well as their families. Programs include health care and medical treatment, disability compensation, home loan guarantees, insurance, automobile and clothing allowances, education benefits, vocational rehabilitation and employment services. The VA benefits and services available vary depending upon individual disability ratings... Read the full story now!
Download and read our all-new September 2014 Digital Edition flip-book!
Our Reserve & National Guard Magazine for September 2014 is packed with useful and relevant articles to help reservists and guard members make the most of their careers. Read the full digital edition now!
Open the Digital Edition Now!
Read More Reserve and National Guard Articles:
- RNG Perspectives - Reserve Component Automation Systems (RCAS)
- Your Units - 302nd Airlift Wing Provides Aid at Home and Across the Globe
- VA Disability Benefits
- Annual Training
- Military Suicide Prevention Update
- It's CFC Time! - Annual Giving Campaign 2014
- New CFC Regulations
- Paying for School the Nontraditional Way
- Your Education: Finding the Best Fit
How to choose your degree program
- Sound Bites
- RNG Spotlight
- RNG Perspectives: McConnell Reservist Reaches Air Refueling Milestone
- Your Education: Studying 101
Don't let your approach to sutdying derail you on the road to degree completion. Learn how you can tackle one of the more dreaded aspects of going back to school with tups from Anne Crossman, author of Study Smart, Study Less
- Your Healthcare: TRICARE Choices for National Guard and Reserve Members and Families
- Your Employment: Why Aren't I Getting Hired?
How you can make yourself more marketable in the civilian world