Reserve & National Guard Magazine
LEAD STORY: Georgia Goes to Georgia
Imagine traveling to a foreign country, not speaking the language, and being tasked to teach some of the country’s top medical professionals all through the use of translators.
For a team of eight healthcare experts from the Georgia Air National Guard’s 116th Air Control Wing medical group, that’s exactly what the doctor ordered, and the doctor in this case was the U.S. European Command... Read the full story!
Download and read our all-new November 2014 Digital Edition flip-book!
Our Reserve & National Guard Magazine for November 2014 is packed with useful and relevant articles to help reservists and guard members make the most of their careers. Read the full digital edition now!
Open the Digital Edition Now!
Read More Reserve and National Guard Articles:
- Your Force: Finding Stregth in Numbers - combatting sexual assault in the military
- RNG Perspectives: The Last Journey
- Georgia goes to Georgia - Breaching Barriers and Building Relationships
- Your Family: Reconnecting After a Military Deployment
- Your Force: Finding Strength in Numbers Combatting Sexual Assault
- RNG Perspectives: National Anthem Honored on 200th Anniversary
- Your Transition: Pilot Program Focuses on Transitions
- Your Transition: The Best of Both Worlds
- Your Training: Reserve & Guard Integrate at NTC
- RNG History: The Bourbon Trail to the National Guard
- RNG Perspectives - Reserve Component Automation Systems (RCAS)
- Your Units - 302nd Airlift Wing Provides Aid at Home and Across the Globe
- VA Disability Benefits
- Annual Training
- Military Suicide Prevention Update
- It's CFC Time! - Annual Giving Campaign 2014
- New CFC Regulations
- Paying for School the Nontraditional Way
- Your Education: Finding the Best Fit
How to choose your degree program
- Sound Bites
- RNG Spotlight
- RNG Perspectives: McConnell Reservist Reaches Air Refueling Milestone
- Your Education: Studying 101
Don't let your approach to studying derail you on the road to degree completion. Learn how you can tackle one of the more dreaded aspects of going back to school with tips from Anne Crossman, author of Study Smart, Study Less
- Your Healthcare: TRICARE Choices for National Guard and Reserve Members and Families
- Your Employment: Why Aren't I Getting Hired?
How you can make yourself more marketable in the civilian world